Leveraging nearly 30 years of industry expertise, Mitel has developed a complete range of communications platforms designed to meet the needs of any business and provide the tools to improve productivity and efficiency for a tangible return on investment.
Mitel line of PBX communications systems address both small business and large enterprise, providing multi-site networking, advanced call control and messaging features and support for a wide rage of desktop devices
Mitel SX-2000 (50 to 20,000 users)
Mitel SX-2000 PBX communications system provides medium-to-large enterprises with feature-rich voice communications, centralized management, high level of scalability and seamless networking capabilities.
Through a unique fiber-distributed architecture the SX-2000 makes integrating new users, workgroups, facilities and services a simple matter of adding the appropriate nodes and software. As a result, a system can be configured and expanded in a modular way to meet the growing communications needs and physical layout of any enterprise. Additionally, the SX-2000 has a seamless and elegant migration to IP that is designed to protect a business' existing investment (up to 90 per cent) while enjoying the full infrastructure and user benefits of a converged environment.
The Mitel IP migration path allows the enterprise to leverage the power of Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform without discarding their existing infrastructure. Enterprises can now enable IP networking, phones, conference units, and applications across their corporate headquarters, remote offices, and employee home offices through their existing network.
Mitel SX-2000 provides:
- Global support
- Interoperability with a wide range of desktop devices
- 500-plus telephony features to choose from
- Full automated attendant (both touch tone and speech enabled)
- Support for integrated enterprise voice and fax messaging
- Support for unified messaging
- Automatic call distribution
- System centralized management from a single PC or terminal
- Support for Q.SIG and DPNSS networking protocol allowing it to connect with non-Mitel Networks systems to form a virtual private network
- Support for ANI and DNIS to allow individual users to identify and prioritize incoming calls
- Support for a wide range of international trunking support (analogue and digital) to provide wide area networking while reducing trunking costs
- Cost effective migration and integration to IP for user support and applications
- CTI Ready
- Integrated Telephone Directory
- Tenant Services
Mitel SX-200 (10 to 650 users)
Mitel® SX-200 PBX provides feature-rich voice communications for small-to-medium sized businesses. Whether for a central location or across multiple sites, the SX-200 PBX offers high levels of scalability, centralized management and networking capabilities. Additionally, the SX-200 has an elegant migration path to IP via the SX-200 ICP that is designed to protect a business' existing infrastructure investment while providing the infrastructure and user benefits of an IP environment.
The Mitel SX-200 provides Internet protocol (IP) capability via the Mitel SX-200 ICP system, allowing businesses to benefit from a wide array of new infrastructure and user benefits such as IP networking, teleworking and IP desktop devices and applications.
Mitel SX-200 provides:
- Centralized voicemail
- Support for a wide array of digital, analog and IP phones
- 500 plus telephony features
- Touch-tone auto-attendant as well as speech-enabled attendant
- Optional integrated unified messaging
- Support for automatic call distribution
- Advanced networking capabilities, including: T1, ISDN and E&M
- Feature transparency across multiple sites
- Support for ANI and DNIS to allow individual users to identify important Incoming calls
- Support for IP Applications
- IP Networking
Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (8 to 192 IP users and/or 672 TDM users)
To be competitive, your small to medium-sized business needs to continually improve customer service, increase employee productivity, and reduce the cost of doing business. The Mitel SX-200® Integrated Communications Platform provides the reliability and comprehensive features of a PBX, the ease of use and cost effectiveness of a key system, and the productivity-enhancing applications and networking efficiency of IP. It is the system you need now with flexibility to add functionality as your requirements change.
- Improves the external image of your business by enhancing customer service and employee productivity.
- Provides transparent communications for remote locations, teleworkers and mobile employees.
- Add Standard Unified messaging and increase Employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Enables your business to take advantage of flexible deployment options with investment protection for the future.
- Reduces your capital expenditures and operating costs.
Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (30 to 60,000 users)
Mitel® 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 30-60,000 users. The 3300 ICP provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications including standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD and wireless gateway. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, the 3300 ICP provides seamless IP networking allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments by supporting networking standards such as Q.SIG, DPNSS, and MSDN. The 3300 ICP provides organizations with the opportunity to IP enable their legacy PBX's, protecting existing investments while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Leveraging over three decades of call control experience, the 3300 ICP supports over 500 telephony features - features that are delivered to the many user communities through easy to user interfaces such as our Web-based system management.
At the user level the 3300 ICP supports the industry's largest range of desktop devices including entry-level IP phones, Web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets (WiFi or IP DECT) and full-duplex IP audio conference units. Mitel's track record of innovation at the desktop is continued through the 5230 IP Phone - integrating two of the most used business tools (PDA and phone) to deliver real benefits to the user.
The 3300 ICP also supports a powerful suite of applications including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management and unified messaging. Industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Mitel Solutions Network (MiSN).
Mitel 3300 ICP provides:
- Seamless IP Networking across multiple sites
- Resilient, robust switching
- Support for industry standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- 500+ telephony features
- Embedded Standard Unified Messaging, Auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless gateway
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- Web-based user interface that allows for easy programming of desktop phones
- Hot desking, allowing users to change any extension to their own
- 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet
- Support for touch-of-a-button, drag-and-drop video and audio conferencing
- Industry standard APIs and support for third-party applications through MiSN
- Mitel 3300 CITELlink Gateway provides seamless integration with Nortel phones
Mitel 3340 Branch Office Solution (under 200 users)
The Mitel 3340 Branch Office Solution is an advanced converged communications solution that networks over your company's Wide Area Network. Branch office workers can now enjoy speech-enabled applications, unified messaging, telephone, PC, PDA productivity tools integration, voice/data mobility solutions, voice and video conferencing and contact center solutions that are as robust and feature-rich as they are at corporate headquarters.
Mitel 3340 Brand Office Solution provides reliable, seamless integration between offices to support:
- Feature-rich (over 500 features) telephony service
- Distributed call control and integrated telephony service across all locations
- Embedded standard Unified Messaging Auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless gateway
- Consolidation of voice and data traffic on your company LAN/WAN and VoIP networking across the LAN with a single cable to the desktop
- Survivability of telephony services for the branch office users
- Connections to the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and automatic re-routing of calls over the PSTN if LAN/WAN connections are unavailable
- Emergency-911 regulations
- Integrated browser-based management tools that can be accessed from a PC on the corporate network allowing remote administration
- Simplified moves/adds/changes. IP phones and devices can be moved across the organization while retaining their identity and programming, without administration
- Scalability for small branch offices upwards as an integrated part of the Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP)
- Automated Call Distribution capabilities for contact center and help desk applications